This page is full of sites you can travel to and to answer questions about your home.
- EPA – U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- EPA Map of Radon Zones
- Learn more about IAQ (Indoor Air Quality)
- Learn more about Radon Gas
- Learn more about Mold
- Learn more about Lead Paint
- Learn more about EIFS – Exterior Insulation and Finishing Systems
- Learn more about Tips for Selling Your Home
Home Improvement and Maintenance
- Home Inspection Terms
- Home Maintenance Guide – A homeowners guide to basic maintenance
- Home Repair Cost Guide – Marshall Swift has created a complete cost guide for purchase.
- Home Safety Check List – Helps homeowners determine what needs to be done to keep their home safe.
- Do It Yourself – All types of tips for the… well you get the idea.
- Improvenet.com – Locate contractors and get bids on your home projects. Locate designers and find ideas for your home decorating and remodeling projects. Get advice on planning your project. All contractors are pre-screened.
- LandscapeUSA – Find all types of landscape tips and products to make your yard the talk of the town
- Seasonal Maintenance Schedule
- The Home Depot
- Today’s Homeowner
- California Real Estate Inspection Association http://www.creia.org
- Foundation of Real Estate Appraisers http://www.frea.com
- Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors http://www.homeinspectionexam.org/
- Sacramento Association of Realtors http://www.sacrealtor.org
- Arizona School of Real Estate and Business http://www.asreb.com
- Inspection Training Associates (ITA) http://www.home-inspect.com/campuses/california/northern/index.asp
- Northen Arizona University http://www.nau.edu/text